Thursday, January 17, 2013

Waiting

*Ever wonder why it feels like God isn't listening*

    
     2012 was not my best year. I learned a lot and a lot the hard way! One thing is I have finally stopped waiting on God to answer my every request and realized that He actually was waiting on me. Waiting on me to fully give my problems to Him. Waiting on me to fully trust Him with my whole heart!
    
     We ask and demand but still hold on to these burdens for whatever reasons. Mine was I, sadly, believed He could do whatever with my life but always had a back up plan in case He didn't. Which translates that I wasn't truly trusting and unloading my burdens! I would ask, in my eyes, genuinely for help but immediately after that i'd map out a plan on how I was going to fix it. We can't fix anything without God!
    
     I still struggle with this but I just want to say that it is such freedom to truly hand it over to Him! All these problems seem so small now bc my God is so much bigger! We are His children and He wants to help us with whatever it is we need!


We just have to let Him.


He is waiting on us!


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment